You could support us by:
- Donating your expertise, e.g. by running advice clinics or information sessions for our members
- Donating your professional services to us, e.g. PR, marketing, IT, design
- Donating gifts in kind, e.g. vouchers, event tickets or discounts that we can pass on our members, raffle prizes or food/refreshments for events
- Allowing us to use your meeting room(s), either on a regular basis or for one-off events
- Encouraging corporate volunteering at our family events
- Sponsoring our newsletter
- Adopting us as your “charity of the year” and encouraging your staff to fundraise for us
We are working with Jump Inc to organise disability-friendly trampolining sessions for children with additional needs and their siblings. The sessions are held once a month at the new Jump Inc centre near Meadowhall. Thanks to Jump Inc we are able to offer these sessions to our members at less than half the normal price.
For the last few years, local manufacturing company Gripple Ltd. has sponsored our Christmas film – we hire one of the screens at the Showroom Cinema and provide refreshments for families. It is a lovely relaxed start to the festive season and for some families it is the first time they have been to the cinema together.